CRP Implementation Matrix
The implementation matrix is an ongoing record of the progress and implementation recommendations identified in the Comprehensive Regional Plan (CRP). It is designed to:
- Develop, when needed, strategies and action steps for each related goal and objective.
- Identify all projects/activities that are found in the CRP. New recommendations and ideas will be instituted and approved, as needed, by the Pathway to 2040 Committee.
- Focus on special projects with tangible outcomes.
- Review the CRP sets of implementation recommendations and action items then prioritize its recommendations. The degree of complexity, difficulty, time frame and cost of implementation of these actions vary significantly.
- Develop a timeframe of short, medium and long term that prioritizes actions within a constrained funding plan.
- Identify the source of funding, financing mechanisms and authorities in order to achieve the strategy/action step.
- Identify the role NIRPC will have in accomplishing these action steps.
- Identify the roles Federal/State, local, and other entities will play.
- Showcase achievements through best practices, successes and resources